The Offside Youth Activity Centre
Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex
2150 Wilson Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC
Located in downtown Port Coquitlam, the Offside Youth Activity Centre has a pool table, foosball, air hockey, ping pong, concession, computer with internet access, big screen TV, X-Box 360, board and card games and comfortable areas to sit and chat with your friends.
The Offside Youth Activity Centre is open to youth Grades 7-12.
Tuesday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Wednesday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm (Dinner Night 5:30pm)
Thursday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Friday: 5:00pm to 10pm
Saturday: 5pm to 10pm
What can I do at Offside?
- Get help with homework, resume building and job searching.
- Play pool, foosball, basketball, ping pong or air hockey.
- Get connected to resources, including anti-bullying, counselling, youth shelters, sexual health options, and more.
- Join us for movie nights, game nights, special skates and community events.
- Learn cooking and baking skills; enjoy a delicious meal on Dinner Nights.
- Take part in our Late Night Skate program on Fridays for only $2 including rentals.