The Tri-City R.E.A.C.H. Awards recognizes the generous contribution of individual youth, youth groups, businesses, organizations, and adult mentors in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody who empower, celebrate and/or impact youth or the community in significant ways.
Please nominate a youth or youth advocate (Port Moody REACH Nomination) who has contributed to the community or who has positively supported youth (11 to 18 years). NOTE: All eligible nominees will be recognized and expected to attend the REACH Awards Ceremony, to be held on Wednesday May 9, 2018, 6pm-8pm at the Inlet Theatre/Galleria - 100 Newport Dr, Port Moody - as part of BC Youth Week May 1-7
Date: May 9, 2018
Location: Inlet Theatre/Galleria - 100 Newport Dr., Port Moody
Nominators are encouraged to attend the event (Those nominated can bring 2 guests)
Fill out nomination form at the bottom of this page OR Visit [Port Moody Youth] 2018 REACH Awards Nomination
Open printable Word '.doc' in new window
• Nominee(s) has volunteered consistently throughout the past year & volunteered on behalf of others, the community, and/or the environment
• Nominee has been a positive role model for their peers and committed to community service.
• Individual has overcome adversity in their life.
• Examples include: Providing funding, space, fundraising for youth initiatives, creating positive opportunities, offering free or low-cost youth programs, specializing in youth employment, influencing safety for young workers, etc.
• Nominee must be a positive role model who has made a special effort to support youth in the community
• Has not been nominated for a Tri-City REACH Award in the last 2 years.
Please submit nominations online or in-person by Sunday, April 1, 2018; Please note: One submission per nominee)
Port Moody Youth: 2018 REACH Awards Nomination